The arrival protocols at Grenada's Maurice Bishop International Airport (GND) can be found by visiting the Government of Grenada's Travelers' Guide.
Below is a summary of the latest information:
- Visitors from the UK and US are required to have a reservation at a Pure Safe Travel Accommodation. Calabash is on this approved list. (See above guide for instructions for other countries)
- Visitors must complete pre-travel forms (Passenger Locator, Health Declaration, Waver of Liability Agreement) online which can be found here. In addition, a copy of your negative PCR test, taken no more than 7 days prior to arrival, must be submitted, along with your hotel reservation confirmation.
- Download the Ronatrac Mobile App for contact tracing purposes and register through the app prior to arrival. Available on Google Play. Coming soon to the Apple App Store.
All travellers will undergo health screening on arrival (symptom review, temperature checks, and testing only if deemed necessary).
You will present your online completed Health Declaration form, the Waiver of Limited Liability Agreement form, copy of your negative PCR test, and the Public Health Locator form to immigration for verification, as well as your hotel reservation confirmation.
You will be transported to Calabash using approved transportation as arranged by the Airport Authority and coordinated with the hotel.
During Your Stay
You will be required to remain at the hotel for the first 4 days during the quarantine period. You will not be confined to your suite and will have full use of all the facilities. On the 4th day, you must have a PCR test done only if you wish to leave the hotel. Once the results return negative (results are usually ready within 1-2 working days), you will be free to leave the hotel and interact with the public. If you remain at the hotel for your entire stay, there is no need for further testing.
Flying to Grenada
While there are still some uncertainties about commercial flights to Grenada, the following is the latest information that we have:
- Air Canada has resumed direct flights from Canada to Grenada on Mondays and Saturdays, departing from Toronto Pearson
- British Airways will resume direct flights to Grenada on Saturday 24th October, 2020, continuing on Wednesdays and Saturdays, departing from London Gatwick
- Virgin Atlantic will resume direct flights to Grenada on Monday 26th October, 2020, continuing on Mondays and Thursdays, departing from London Heathrow
- American Airlines has resumed direct flights between Miami (MIA) and Grenada, 5 days per week (excluding Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
- JetBlue Airlines has resumed direct flights between New York (JFK) and Grenada every Saturday.
- interCaribbean Airways has direct flights between Grenada and Barbados 10x per week, increasing to 18x per week as of 1st November.
The above information is subject to change at short notice.