On 25 March 2020, the Government of Grenada declared a State of Emergency due to COVID19, meaning our International Airport closed and currently remains closed. Our Government is eager to reopen our borders, but public health is a priority as it is the Government's duty to protect the people of Grenada. As soon as information becomes available about the reopening of Grenada's borders, and by extention the hotel sector, we will be sure to update everyone.
In the meantime, below are the proceedures we will be following when we reopen the hotel:
- Our hygiene standards have always been to the highest standards, as recognised by AAA who awarded us with "Best fo Housekeeping" award for 2020. We have now levelled up in terms of the frequency in which we clean, especially high traffic areas.
- Suites will have 2 days between guests checking out and the next guests checking in. This is to faciliate deep cleaning and disinfecting.
- We are working with several agencies, and Relais & Châteaux are at the forefront, to ensure we are following the latest guidelines
- We will have complimentary santizer in our suites for guest's use
New Cancellation Policy:
We recognise the increased uncertainty that COVID-19 may be causing in your own trip planning. To help you book with confidence, we are offering an exceptional cancellation policy: Until the situation has stabilised, we will be extending the option of a 100% refund on all new bookings made after 4 April, 2020, for cancellations made more than 7 days prior to your arrival (except over the festive period 22 Dec to 4 Jan).
- We will continue to check in guests in their suites, which has always been the norm at Calabash. This limits guest's time in public areas
- Our two open air restaurants will operate at lower capacity to ensure tables are spaced at a safe distance
- We will supply guests and staff with face masks and gloves, for everyone's protection and comfort
- With 8 acres of land and only 30 suites, Calabash naturally lends itself to social distancing, however we will continually do all we can to ensure the latest advise and guidelines are followed