We are delighted that Calabash will reopen on 14 Oct 2020.
We are very confident in the safe and comfortable environment that we can offer to our guests. We will do all the hard work so that your stay with us is as close to normal as possible.
Below is what we think makes Calabash so COVID19 safe:
- We have 30 suites and 4 villas set within 27 acres of beachfront land. Lots of space and privacy.
- Our 4 luxury villas offer the ultimate in privacy for family and friend groups.
- We will continue to check our guests in in their suites or villa, which has always been the norm at Calabash. This limits time in public areas.
- Our two open air restaurants will operate at lower capacity to ensure tables are spaced at a safe distance.
- Our traditional style of breakfast served in the privacy of your own suite, means that you can start your day in a relaxed and safe way.
- We received the award for Best of Housekeeping in 2020 from the AAA.
- All suites have individual air conditioning units with filters cleaned regularly.
- We have an exclusive, large white sand beach with lots of trees and umbrellas for shade. We have more than enough space for all our guests to be comfortably spaced out.
New Protocols | What our guests can expect:
- Hand Santitizer, masks and gloves will be available to all our guests on arrival
- In suite dining available for all guests using our restaurant menus, with no delivery fees.
- Customised housekeeping schedules to suit your preferences
- All luggage will be sanitized before delivered to your suite
- Our team will do all the hard work behind the scenes, so your vacation is as close to normal as possible.
- Our hygiene standards have always been to the highest standards, as recognised by AAA who awarded us with "Best of Housekeeping" award for 2020. We have now levelled up in terms of the frequency in which we clean, especially high traffic areas.
- Suites will have 2 days between guests checking out and the next guests checking in. This is to faciliate deep cleaning and disinfecting.
- We are working with several agencies, and Relais & Châteaux are at the forefront, to ensure we are following the latest guidelines
- We will have complimentary santizer in our suites for guest's use
Book with confidence: New Cancellation Policy
We recognise the increased uncertainty that COVID-19 may be causing in your own trip planning. To help you book with confidence, we are offering an exceptional cancellation policy: From 3 Oct to 22 Dec 2020 we will be extending the option of a 100% refund on all new bookings for cancellations made more than 7 days prior to your arrival. Bookings cancelled 7 days or less prior to arrival will be subject to a penalty of 100% of the cost of the booking.
After this period, our cancellation policy will be:
22 Dec to 5 Jan 2021 – 21 days or less prior to arrival will be subject to a penalty of 100% of the cost of the booking.
6 Jan to 2 April 2021 – 14 days or less prior to arrival will be subject to a penalty of 100% of the cost of the booking.
3 April to 21 Dec 2021 – 7 days or less prior to arrival will be subject to a penalty of 100% of the cost of the booking.
Approved Quarantine Accommodation
You can spend the few days of isolation during your quarantine period in luxury at Calabash as we are an approved government quarantine accommodation. Click here for more details on travelling to Grenada.