The Calabash comprises of 30 suites arranged in a horseshoe shape around 8 acres of lush tropical gardens facing out towards the sea. Each suite is beautifully decorated, boasting its own balcony or patio with exquisite views of the opulent surroundings.
Our service is second to none. The nothing-is-too-much-trouble attitude of our staff will embrace you and put you at ease from the moment you arrive.
Where the gardens meet the white powdery sands of L'Anse Aux Épines beach creates the perfect atmosphere for gentle dip in the warm inviting sea or sunbathing with a cold drink from our Bash Bar. The epitome of calm and relaxation.
- 2 Restaurants and 2 Bars - Rhodes Restaurant & Bash Restaurant by Mark B
- 2 Floodlit Tennis Courts
- Fully Equipped Fitness Centre
- Heaven and Earth Spa
- Water sports and Diving Centre
- Entertainment most nights in the Rhodes Restaurant
- Complimentary WiFi in the public areas
- Library and Guest Computer Room
- Snooker Room
Please note that the Calabash will be closed from the 1st of August to the 2nd of October 2013. We close each year to refurbish and generally spruce up so that we can look our best for the rest of the year