The Hotel - Grenada Luxury Hotel
The Calabash comprises of 30 suites arranged in a horseshoe shape around 8 acres of lush tropical gardens facing out towards the sea. Each suite is beautifully decorated, boasting its own balcony or patio with exquisite views of the opulent surroundings.
Our service is second to none. The nothing-is-too-much-trouble attitude of our staff will embrace you and put you at ease from the moment you arrive.
Where the gardens meet the white powdery sands of L'Anse Aux Épines beach creates the perfect atmosphere for gentle dip in the warm inviting sea or sunbathing with a cold drink from our Bash Bar. The epitome of calm and relaxation.
A W A R D S
- Rhodes Restaurant named one of the top 50 restaurants in the Caribbean in 2013 & 2014 (and the only restaurant in the Grenada to make the 2014 list)
- Guest Review Award for 2014 from Booking.com
- Skyviews Awards - Excellence in Sustainability Awards for Biodiversity, Water Conservation, Social Governance and Waste Conservation.
- AAA/CAA Four Diamond Lodgings 2014 (Only 5.3 percent of the more than 29,000 hotels Approved by AAA make the Four Diamond list)
K E Y I N F O R M A T I O N
- 2 Restaurants and 2 Bars - Rhodes Restaurant & Bash Restaurant by Mark B
- 2 Floodlit Tennis Courts
- Fully Equipped Fitness Centre
- Heaven and Earth Spa
- Water sports and Diving Centre
- Entertainment most nights in the Rhodes Restaurant
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Library and Guest Computer Room
- Snooker Room
Please note that the Calabash will be closed from Wed 3rd August and reopen on Wed 5th October 2015.
We close each year to refurbish and generally spruce up so that we can look our best for the rest of the year. If you would like more details on the upgrade project, please click here.