The Hotel - Grenada Luxury Hotel
The Calabash comprises of 30 suites arranged in a horseshoe shape around 8 acres of lush tropical gardens facing out towards the sea. Each suite is beautifully decorated, boasting its own balcony or patio with exquisite views of the opulent surroundings. Our 5 luxury villas sit on the hill top overlook the hotel.
A W A R D S
- 2015 TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Awards - No. 7 of the Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Caribbean, No. 8 of the Top 25 Hotels in the Caribbean, No.16 of the Top 25 Hotels for Romance in Caribbean.
- 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame winner
- 2015 Luxury Spa Hotel of the year - Luxury Travel Guide Awards
- 2014 Certificates of Excellence from Trip Advisor - Calabash Grenada, Rhodes Restaurant and Bash Restaurant by Mark B
- Guest Review Award for 2014 from Booking.com
- Skyviews Awards - Excellence in Sustainability Awards for Biodiversity, Water Conservation, Social Governance and Waste Conservation.
- AAA/CAA Four Diamond Lodgings 2014 (Only 5.3 percent of the more than 29,000 hotels Approved by AAA make the Four Diamond list)
Please note that the Calabash will be closed from 21st July and reopen on 5th October 2015.
We close each year to upgrade the resort so that we can look our best for the rest of the year.