Our All-Inclusive rate includes:
• The unique service at Calabash of à la carte breakfast prepared by your personal maid and served on your patio or balcony
• Welcome cocktail
• Lunch at our Bash Restaurant by Mark B (not included in HB or BP rate)
• Cocktails, mixed drinks, house wine by the glass, local beers and all soft drinks (not included in HB or BP rate)
• Afternoon tea
• A la carte dinner in our Rhodes Restaurant (not included in BP rate)
• Weekly managers cocktail party
• Wireless internet facilities
• Non-motorised water sports (Snorkelling, Kayaks and Hobie Cat)
• Floodlit tennis court
• Fitness Centre
• Items from your suite's minibars (not included in HB or BP rate)
NB: Not included in the AI package are motorised watersports, diving excursions and spa treatments. Also not included are food & beverages offered to other guests who have not booked AI
Breakfast & Accommodation (BP)
Includes accommodation and breakfast. All children up 5 years sharing with parents are free.
Please note: That all our accomodation rates are subject to 10% government tax and 10% service charge.
Children: Over 12 welcome from 15 January to 15 March. All children welcome throughout the rest of the year.
Christmas and New Year: Compulsory Christmas night & New Year’s Eve dinner supplements are $70 per adult on AI, $125 per adult on HB and $180 per adult on BP. For child aged between 6 and 12 years the supplement is $35 per child on AI, $63 per child on HB and $90 per child on BP. There is no supplement for children under 6 years.
The Christmas & New Year Supplement includes:
- Sparkeling wine cocktail on arrival
- House wine, beer and soft dinks served during dinner
- Fireworks display at midnight on New Year's Eve
- Live musical entertainment
Deposits: 50% of total booking is required
Cancellations: For direct bookings the deposit of the package booked will be forfeited if the reservation is cancelled within 30 days prior to arrival. We recommend guests take out travel insurance to include possible loss of deposit. Early checkout will result in deposit being applied to any cancelled nights
Closure 2015: Calabash will close on Saturday 1 August and reopen on Saturday 3 October 2015
Calabash, Grenada – West Indies | Email: Reservations@CalabashGrenada.com
Tel +1 473 444 4334 | Local rate: from UK 01603 510000, from USA 201 244 7723