Rates - 2014
Currency: Rates are in US$ per suite per night based on double occupancy including service and VAT.
Taxes: Are subject to change by the Government.
Our All-Inclusive rate includes:
• The unique service at Calabash of à la carte breakfast prepared by your personal maid and served on your patio or balcony
• Welcome cocktail
• Lunch at our Bash Restaurant by Mark B
• Cocktails, mixed drinks, house wine by the glass, local beers and all soft drinks
• Afternoon tea
• A la carte dinner in our Rhodes Restaurant
• Weekly managers cocktail party
• Wireless internet facilities
• Non-motorised water sports (Snorkelling, Kayaks and Hobie Cat)
• Floodlit tennis court
• Fitness Centre
• Items from your suite's minibars
NB: Not included in the AI package are motorised watersports, diving excursions and spa treatments. Also not included are food & beverages offered to other guests who have not booked AI
Breakfast & Accommodation (BP)
Includes accommodation and breakfast. All children up 16 years sharing with parents are free.
Children: Over 12 welcome from 15 January to 15 March. All children welcome throughout the rest of the year.
Christmas and New Year: Compulsory Christmas night & New Year’s Eve dinner supplements are $45 per adult on AI, $65 per adult on HB and $100 per adult on BP. For child aged between 6 and 16 years the supplement is $30 per child on AI, $45 per child on HB and $70 per child on BP. There is no supplement for children under 6 years of age.
Deposits: 50% of total booking is required
Cancellations: For direct bookings the deposit of the package booked will be forfeited if the reservation is cancelled within 30 days prior to arrival in winter or 15 days in summer. We recommend guests take out travel insurance to include possible loss of deposit. Early checkout will result in deposit being applied to any cancelled nights
Closure 2014: Calabash will close on Saturday 2 August and reopen on Saturday 4 October 2014