Hotel Breakfast Plan (BP) includes
- Private transfers to and from Grenada’s airport
- Welcome cocktail and in suite snacks on arrival
- Afternoon tea
- Weekly managers cocktail party
- Complimentary Wireless internet facilities
- Unlimited non-motorised water-sports including: Stand up Paddle Boards, Hobie Cat Sailing, Kayaking & Snorkelling
- Unlimited use of tennis courts
- Complimentary fitness facility
Hotel Half Board (HB) includes all BP rate items plus:
- A la carte dinner in our Rhodes Restaurant
Hotel All Inclusive (AI) includes all HB rate items plus:
- Lunch at The Beach Club | Cocktails, mixed drinks, house wine by the glass, local beers and all soft drinks | Items from your suite's minibar
NB: Not included in the AI package are motorised watersports, diving excursions, and spa treatments. Not included are food & beverages offered to other guests who have not booked our AI Package.
Children: Over 12 welcome from 1 to 28 Feb. All children welcome throughout the rest of the year.
Cancellations: The deposit will be forfeited if the reservation is cancelled within 35 days prior to arrival. Over the festive period the deposit will be forfeited if the reservation is cancelled within 60 days of arrival. We recommend that our guests take out travel insurance to include possible loss of deposit. Early checkout will result in deposit being applied to any cancelled nights.
Calabash Luxury Boutique Hotel & Spa, Grenada – West Indies | Email: Reservations@CalabashGrenada.com
Tel +1 473 444 4334 | Local rate: from UK 01603 510000, from USA (Toll Free): 800 738 4752