Our All-Inclusive rate includes:
• The unique service at Calabash of à la carte breakfast prepared by your personal maid and served on your patio or balcony
• Welcome cocktail
• Lunch at our Bash Restaurant by Mark B (not included in HB or BP rate)
• Cocktails, mixed drinks, house wine by the glass, local beers and all soft drinks (not included in HB or BP rate)
• Afternoon tea
• A la carte dinner in our Rhodes Restaurant (not included in BP rate)
• Weekly managers cocktail party
• Wireless internet facilities
• Non-motorised water sports (Snorkelling, Kayaks, Stand Up Paddle Boards and Hobie Cat)
• Floodlit tennis court
• Fitness Centre
• Items from your suite's minibars (not included in HB or BP rate)
NB: Not included in the AI package are motorised watersports, diving excursions and spa treatments. Also not included are food & beverages offered to other guests who have not booked AI
Breakfast & Accommodation (BP)
Includes accommodation and breakfast. All children up 5 years sharing with parents stay free.
Please note: That all our accomodation rates are subject to 10% government tax and 10% service charge.
Children: Over 12 welcome from 15 January to 15 March. All children welcome throughout the rest of the year.
Minimum stay: Hotel accommodation - 7 night minimum stay between 20 December 2015 to 02 January 2016 and 1 to 29 February 2016.
Christmas and New Year: COMPULSORY DINNER SUPPLEMENTS
|Bed & Breakfast||Half Board||All Inclusive|
|Per Adult||Per Child 6 to 12||Per Adult||Per Child 6 to 12||Per Adult||Per Child 6 to 12|
The Christmas & New Year Supplement includes:
- Sparkling wine cocktail on arrival
- House wine, beer and soft drinks served during dinner
- Fireworks display at midnight on New Year's Eve
- Live musical entertainment
Deposits: 50% of total booking is required
Cancellations: For direct bookings the deposit of the package booked will be forfeited if the reservation is cancelled within 30 days prior to arrival. We recommend guests take out travel insurance to include possible loss of deposit. Early checkout will result in deposit being applied to any cancelled nights
Closure 2015: Calabash will close on Tuesday 21st July and reopen on Saturday 3 October 2015
Closure 2016: Calabash will close on Wednesday 3 August and reopen on Wednesday 5 October 2016
Calabash, Grenada – West Indies | Email: Reservations@CalabashGrenada.com
Tel +1 473 444 4334 | Local rate: from UK 01603 510000, from USA (Toll Free): 800 738 4752